‘Their Voice’ is working securely and confidentially in partnership with other organisations providing practical gifts and support for survivors of modern slavery in the UK.
Our aim is to assist in empowering survivors to regain dignity, equality and independence. In order to enable them to start their journey of recovery we will be:
• Donating essential gift wrapped toiletries for women which await the arrival of survivors when they come into into safe accommodation
• Donating a hospital bag of essential personal items for Mum awaiting the imminent birth of her baby
• Donating a gift basket of essential newborn baby items for expectant mothers who have been sexually exploited
• Donating a gift pack of toys and educational items for the children
• Donating men's toiletry bags containing essential personal items
• Partnering with other organisations in facilitating survivors with their reintegration into society
• Campaigning to ensure an equality in service provisions
• Raising awareness of Human Trafficking and Modern Slavery in the UK, through presentations and use of social media.