Working with partners focused on putting an end to human trafficking through a collaborative approach to address the areas of prevention, rescue efforts and aftercare healing. Knowing there is strength in awareness and transparency, we work to help support efforts being made locally and around the world.
Pearls with Purpose teach underprivileged women how to make jewelry. Pearls with Purpose also sells the jewelry these women make, with 72% of the profits being used to help people around the world, while the remaining 28% is used for marketing and to raise awareness. As a result of the organization’s tireless efforts, hundreds of women in the Philippines, Dominican Republic, India, Cambodia, and Peru now have better lives.
“We bring humanity back to consumerism.” Pearls with Purpose allows people to be socially mindful of the jewelry they wear, why they’re wearing it, who made it, and how it has made an impact.
Rapha House is a public benefit 501c3 nonprofit dedicated to ending the trafficking and sexual exploitation of children through aftercare for survivors, prevention for the vulnerable, and awareness for all. Rapha House incorporates four programs. Through these different programs, they seek to: Prevent trafficking of children, rescue children who have been trafficked, operate Safe Houses for the healing of these children, and to train and reintegrate children who come into their care. Rapha House currently has aftercare facilities in Cambodia, Thailand, and Haiti.
Support from the doTERRA Healing Hands Foundation allows Engage Now Africa to advance their anti-human trafficking operations in Kenya. ENA is currently working to intercept and arrest traffickers and slave masters. Prosecuting criminals is a critical part of ENA’s mission. Corruption among police and lawyers makes it a complex process. When children are rescued, ENA protects them, works to reunite them with trusted family members, or places them in safe after-care facilities. ENA’s Survivor Support Initiative allows survivors to have access to livelihood and micro-credit programs, which greatly reduce the likelihood of re-trafficking.
3 Strands Global is a non-profit that has created the PROTECT program, a prevention education program to combat sex trafficking. The PROTECT program has educated 35,000 students through resources that empowers, shares signs and tactics that allow awareness to this social issue, as well as, teaching teachers how to recognize when one of their students is at-risk of being trafficked and how to connect the student to the resources they need. The have implemented PROTECT into 36 counties, 100 Districts, and 92% of students report they now understand how to protect themselves. The online training is taught through 5th, 7th, 9th and 11th grade curriculum.
Operation Underground Railroad has gathered the world’s experts in extraction operation and in anti-child trafficking efforts to bring an end to child slavery. O.U.R shows the way for permanent elimination of child sex trafficking through coordinating rescue, working with governments, and recovery planning. In the past 5 years, OUR has rescued 2800 victims and assisted in the arrests of more than 1500 traffickers around the world. Today, they continue to move forward with the goal to end sex trafficking.
Working together to ensure that children of the world know they are protected, valued and supported.
“I needed to know that there was hope for the vicious cycle to end. Providing safe places where they are loved unconditionally, given the help needed to cope with the evil that was done to them, educated, taught to dream, and put on a path for success.
-Emily Wright, doTERRA Founding Executive