The doTERRA Healing Hands Foundation® is working with our partners, Wellness Advocates, and fellow employees to incorporate safeguards at work and in everyday life to combat the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19).
We want to share our insights to help you stay informed in order to make the best choices for you and your family. Please follow these guidelines set out by Dr. Russ Osguthorpe, doTERRA® vice president of scientific and medical initiatives:
· Stay home when you’re sick, except to get medical care.
· Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
· If soap and water aren’t readily available, an alcohol-based sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol can be used. doTERRA On Guard® Sanitizing Mist contains 64% alcohol.
· Cover your coughs and sneezes with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
· Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
· Frequently clean touched surfaces and objects.